eBook - Nurse Staffing 101: A Decision-making Guide for the RN
- ISBN: 9781558104877
- PUB# 9781558104877
Nurse Staffing 101 is a resource for RNs in developing effective and facility-specific approaches to optimal staffing decisions and plans. It covers the essential topics:
- Historical and political setting of safe staffing
- Workplace, safety, and quality considerations
- Examples of professional nursing practice models
- Staffing at the organizational level in terms of workload variances
- Current practices and possible solutions for determining and achieving the requisite staffing levels and measureable quality outcomes
To further assist RNs in staffing decision-making: a checklist based on ANA’s Principles for Nurse Staffing and extensive references on the substantive body of evidence on the link between adequate nurse staffing and better patient outcomes.
About This Book
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: Table of Contents: Nurse Staffing 101: A Decision-making Guide for the RN [pdf]
Member Price: $10.16 | List Price: $13.95