New - Essentials of Nursing Practice Package
Nurses seeking to create exemplary practice environments refer to ANA’s Foundation of Nursing series to guide them in their daily practice, thinking and decision-making.
Whether you’re new to nursing, an experienced nurse who wants to stay updated, or you have legal, agency or regulatory interests in nursing, these books provide an important knowledge base.
The all-new, three-book series includes updated versions of:
- Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 3rd Edition
- Guide to the Code of Ethics for Nurses: Interpretation and Application, 2nd Edition
- Guide to Nursing’s Social Policy Statement: Understanding the Profession from Social Contract to Social Covenant (new)
These are the authoritative texts on nursing that provide essential information on the foundation of the profession. The series helps you:
- Better understand the scope of the practice and professional standards of nursing
- Become better prepared to meet the challenges of everyday practice
- Grasp the implications and importance of nursing within society
A must-have for faculty, students, researchers, in-service trainers, chief nursing officers, boards of nursing, agencies, organizations, regulators, legislators, lawyers, judges, health care consumers and others.
BONUS: Order today and receive the official Essentials of Nursing Practice posters FREE! Hang these in your office or at home for easy reference (use promo code nursepk215).
Member Price: $93.95 | List Price: $98.95